I am not at all amused by your entering of my house. You do not pay a damn nickel of the mortgage or the bills, yet you procede to take a shit on our floors. Dare I even say that you wouldn't pick up your shit off the floor either? I am not at all sympathetic about the inhumane snap traps we left for you. Who in their right mind would set a trap only to release you back into nature? I would not want you coming back here thinking you have a second chance.
How dare you come in here and bring in your germs and possible disease. You have taken away my own security that this house is safe for young human children. We would never go to your house and freak you out, so what makes it right for you to do this to me?
With a vengeance,
Your killer
0 comments:
Post a Comment