This dream

We moved to a hardwood-floored apartment on Bush Street where there was no parking. I was sad to leave 41st Ave, but here we were, with all our belongings, settling in a decently-sized unit. Two big bedrooms, enough living space, and a huge vintage bathroom. We had roommates. We also lived on a slummy block.

I changed my mind and wanted to go back to 41st Ave. I somehow managed to open the bathroom window from outside to grab the shampoos and lotions -- basically, anyone from outside could have entered into the apartment. Then Raven Symone walked in the bathroom with one of the Wayans Bros and started making love on the floor. The exposed heater vent was a tunnel for wild animals coming in and out--  I think there was either a big rat or a fox that went into hiding when I finally walked into the bathroom.

The roommate was a weird Asian girl who seemed possessive. She was my last straw, and I wanted to out and back at 41st Ave. What a great thing that we didn't tell Makras we were leaving just yet. I'm not sure how we got the Bush apartment and were able to get out in a day's time. 

0 comments: