Blah blah blah. All this food and I can't eat it. I got my four wisdom teeth taken out yesterday and I'm all swollen. I can't laugh or smile or anything. I can only eat soft foods but I wanted the shrimp, pot roast, ham, chicken, salmon and all the food here. But the last two days, my diet has been wheat and cream, potato cream soup and mash potato. I am so hungry that I've been craving for anything and everything. Once I can eat solids again, I'm going to gain back all that weight I'd been whining about. Ha! Well I'll try to burn it off and keep my weight healthy. But it sucks that I can't eat. I try to eat here and there, but it hurts my jaw so I stop and then I'd get super hungry an hour later....

I've been visited by my friends and bandmates the last two days. I spent new year's eve with them, and it was nice and all....too bad I couldn't enjoy it as much. Damn swollen cheeks!!!! Thank you for taking care of me by bringing food and things like that. It really helps. Be back later.

0 comments: